- Can I check in if the booking is under someone else’s name?
No, only the person whose name and valid ID stated in the booking confirmation will be allowed to check in.
- If I am making a booking for one room for 2 persons, do I need to provide both names?
Yes, this is for security purposes. However, the person named in the booking must be present during check in.
- How do I check if I have successfully made a booking?
For online booking, you will receive an automated Booking Confirmation Voucher(s). However, reservations without down payment are considered non guaranteed booking, nonetheless, we will hold your reservation until 3:00pm on the date of your arrival.
- Do I have print out my Booking Confirmation Voucher(s)?
It is advisable to print out your Booking Confirmation Voucher(s) for reference and for an easy check in at the Hotel. If you don’t have a print out of your reservation, please confirm your booking details at the reception desk and provide your proof of identification.
- In what currency do I pay for my stay at the Hotel?
Payment should be in Philippine Peso.
- What is the Hotel’s check-in time?
Check-in time is 2:00 PM onwards. For early check-in request, between 12:00 PM and 2:00 PM, it is subject to room availability.
- What is the Hotel’s check-out time?
Check-out time is on or before 12:00 PM (noon). Extension of check-out time is subject to availability and will be charged as follows:
Check-out extended till 6:00 PM will be charged at PHP 150.00 per hour.
Check-out after 6:00 PM will be charged at 100% of the prevailing room rate.
- Do you have parking facilities?
Yes, basement parking is available at a first come first serve basis.
- Is there a minimal number of night/s I must book?
Yes, one (1) night is the minimum duration.
- Can I change or cancel my booking?
If you have any changes with your booking(s) we encourage you to reschedule your reservation more than 72 hours from the date of arrival. A minimal amount Php 500.00 will be charged to honor the rescheduling of the prior booking. If there is a no show, or cancellation of a room reservation less than 72 hours prior to the arrival date, the Hotel will impose a 100% forfeiture of the reservation regardless of the remaining accommodation dates.
- Does the Hotel offer refunds?
Payments made for bookings are non-refundable. For any changes, please refer to the Hotel’s Cancellation Policy.
- Are meals included in the room rates? Is breakfast included?
Breakfast is inclusive to these types of room only (Deluxe Room, Suite Room, Family Room). However, you can add meals as part of your add-on purchase(s) at P125 per plate.
- Is there an F & B outlet in the Hotel?
Yes, a cafeteria and mini-grocery is available for all hotel guests.
- Is there Internet access in the Hotel?
Yes, the Hotel offers a free wifi access.
- Do the rooms have en-suite bathrooms?
Yes, all the rooms have en-suite bathrooms equipped with modern showers.
- Are the rooms air-conditioned?
Yes, all rooms are air-conditioned.
- What are the beds like in the rooms?
Standard Rooms – queen size bed; Deluxe Rooms – king size bed; Executive Rooms – king size bed; Triple Standard- three (3) single beds ; Double Standards – two (2) single beds; Dorm Rooms – Double-decker beds.
Please see ROOMS tab of the website for your reference.
- Are bed linens provided?
Yes, all the beds come with a full set of linens and pillow(s).
- Does the Hotel provide additional or have extra beds available?
No, the Hotel does not provide additional beds. However, we can provide extra mattress at P220/night
- Does the Hotel provide towels, soap, shampoo etc?
Green Windows Dormitel operates a limited-service concept, towels and soap are provided in our hotel type rooms. However, for the Dorm Type Rooms, towels can be rented while soap and shampoo and can be bought at the Mini Grocery.
- Do the Hotel rooms come with a telephone, television, safe, and mini-bar?
Yes, all rooms have telephone, 32″ LCD flat TV and safety deposit box. Selected rooms come with a mini-bar facility.
- Do the rooms have windows?
Some rooms have windows and some rooms do not have; please let our Reservations Officer know if you would like to book a room specifically with a window. Such rooms are subject to availability.
- Are there electrical power points in the rooms?
Yes, there is at least 1 electrical power point available in the room.
- Do I have to clean my room? Is there housekeeping service?
No, housekeeping service is provided on a fixed schedule. Frequency of housekeeping varies according to the location of the hotel. Please refer to the hotel schedule for more information.
- How often is cleaning of the rooms done?
The rooms are cleaned daily.
- What are the add-ons available at the hotels?
Airport transfer is available, you can contact the reservations office to assist you. Other add-ons includes meal(s), towel(s) and extra mattress(es).
- What should I prepare when check in?
Guests are required to present valid proof of identification (NRIC/Passport) and the Booking Confirmation Voucher(s) for those who have managed their booking/s online.
- Can I change my room type upon check in?
Yes, you can. However, desired room(s) is subject to availability.
- Is there a wardrobe in the room? Can I hang my clothes in the room?
Yes, there is a wardrobe inside the room.
- Is smoking allowed in the rooms?
In accordance to the city ordinance of Davao City, no. 0367-12 , guests are not permitted to smoke in the rooms or in public areas. A maximum charge of Php 10,000 will be applied to the violators.
- Can children stay unaccompanied in the Hotel?
No, and by children we mean anyone under the age of eighteen (18) years of age.
- Are guests allowed in the hotel/room?
Yes, guests are allowed in the Hotel in the company of the Hotel guests.